The following information is applicable to people who are fully vaccinated and traveling from Singapore to Brazil.View restrictions for unvaccinated travelers
Governments are changing their policies rapidly in response to the Omicron variant. We recommend checking in regularly and verifying requirements with the linked sources before making travel plans.
Travel is allowed with restrictions for vaccinated travelers
Fully vaccinated travelers are allowed to enter Brazil by air. Please check the documentation, and testing requirements before traveling.
Land and sea borders are open with restrictions. The Brazilian government has suspended the entry of all international cruise ships and prohibits most travelers from disembarking at any port or other maritime location in Brazil, regardless of nationality.
Transit is allowed with restrictions
Travelers are allowed to transit through Brazil by air following the listed procedures. Travelers must check entry requirements for their final destination to confirm they can enter after connecting through Brazil.
Travelers in transit are required to:
- Stay in the international airport area;
- Have a ticket for onward travel;
- Have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result from a test taken a maximum of 72 hours before boarding the first leg, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test result, taken a maximum of 24 hours before boarding the first leg of the trip to Brazil.
Before You Leave
Proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 test results
Travelers must present a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or antigen test result. The laboratory RT-PCR test must be taken a maximum of 72 hours before the first leg to Brazil. An antigen test must be taken a maximum of 24 hours before the first leg to Brazil. The test results must be in English, Spanish, or Portuguese.
This requirement does not apply to:
- Travelers under the age of 2;
- Travelers between the ages of 2 and 12, when accompanied by an adult traveling with a valid negative test result;
- Travelers transiting through other countries on their way to Brazil may be required to take an additional COVID-19 test if they leave the international transit zone of the airport.
Please see the source for more details.
- A Rt Pcr Test Up To 72 hours Before Departure
- A Antigen Test Up To 24 hours Before Departure
Mandatory health declaration form
Travelers are required to complete the Traveler's Health Declaration form (DSV) online a maximum of 24 hours before boarding the plane.
Mandatory proof of vaccination
Vaccinated travelers must have a printed or electronic proof of vaccination, showing they received all vaccine doses required at least 14 days before travel.
The Brazilian government currently accepts vaccines approved by the WHO or Anvisa. Vaccines accepted by Anvisa are Comirnaty (Pfizer/Wyeth), Coronavac (Butantan), Janssen Vaccine (Janssen-Cilag), Oxford/Covishield (Fiocruz e Astrazeneca), and Sputnik.
This requirement does not apply to:
- Brazilians and foreigners residing in Brazilian territory who are not fully vaccinated.
- Travelers with proof that they cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons;
- Humanitarian reasons, or travelers coming from countries with low vaccination coverage;
- Travelers with a health condition that contraindicates vaccination, certified by a doctor;
- Those not eligible for vaccination due to age according to the latest publishing on the Ministry of Health website.
Most travelers exempt from showing proof of vaccination must quarantine for 14 days on arrival in the city of their final destination in Brazil and at the address registered in the Traveler's Health Declaration. They may take a COVID-19 test on day 5 of quarantine and end quarantine with negative test results.
For more details and exemptions, please see the source
No quarantine required for vaccinated travelers
Fully vaccinated travelers are not required to quarantine on arrival unless they present symptoms of COVID-19.
While You're There
Masks are mandatory in public in some cities
Travelers must wear masks in outdoor public spaces, public transport, and in businesses, including shops and gyms.
COVID-19 Risk Information
Use of mask
View the Return Trip
Coming SoonYour Travel Planning Assistant
Receive more specific travel restriction information for each leg of your trip. Access your trip details all in one place.
Join over 19,000 travelers on the waitlist to use this free service.