The following information is applicable to people who are fully vaccinated and traveling from Colombia to Palau.View restrictions for unvaccinated travelers
Governments are changing their policies rapidly in response to the Omicron variant. We recommend checking in regularly and verifying requirements with the linked sources before making travel plans.
Travel is allowed with restrictions for vaccinated travelers
Vaccinated travelers are allowed to enter Palau. Please check the documentation, quarantine, and/or testing requirements before traveling.
Before You Leave
Proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 test results
Travelers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result (NAAT, RT-PCR, qPCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, molecular test, isothermal amplification, ddPCR, or CRISPR) taken a maximum of 3 days before departure, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test result (WHO or US FDA authorized test) taken a maximum of 1 day before departure.
This requirement does not apply to:
- Travelers under the age of 3;
- Travelers with a document of recovery from COVID-19 which includes proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from a healthcare provider or a public health official stating that travelers have recovered and are cleared to travel.
- A Pcr Test Up To 3 days Before Departure
- A Nucleic Acid Test Up To 3 days Before Departure
- A Molecular Test Up To 3 days Before Departure
- A Lamp Test Up To 3 days Before Departure
- A Tma Test Up To 3 days Before Departure
- A Antigen Test Up To 1 day Before Departure
Mandatory pre-registration form before exiting Colombia
All travelers are required to fill out a pre-registration form before they depart from Colombia. It must be filled at least 1 hour, up to 72 hours before departure.
Travelers will be required to show confirmation of registration before boarding.
Mandatory proof of vaccination
Fully vaccinated travelers must have proof of vaccination to enter Palau.
Vaccine certificates must show that a complete COVID-19 vaccination course with the final dose was administered at least 14 days before departure to Palau.
Vaccines received must be approved or authorized for emergency use by either the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO).
Mandatory quarantine and testing
Travelers must quarantine for 5 days on arrival in Palau. Travelers must take a COVID-19 test on day 4 of their quarantine.
Different requirements apply to:
- Travelers exposed to COVID-19 on their way to Palau, who are required to quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
While You're There
Masks are recommended in public
Travelers are recommended to wear masks in public places where 6 feet distance can not be maintained.
COVID-19 Risk Information
Use of mask
View the Return Trip
Coming SoonYour Travel Planning Assistant
Receive more specific travel restriction information for each leg of your trip. Access your trip details all in one place.
Join over 19,000 travelers on the waitlist to use this free service.