The following information is applicable to people who are fully vaccinated and traveling from Colombia to Lithuania.View restrictions for unvaccinated travelers
Governments are changing their policies rapidly in response to the Omicron variant. We recommend checking in regularly and verifying requirements with the linked sources before making travel plans.
Travel is allowed with restrictions for vaccinated travelers
Vaccinated travelers can enter Lithuania. Please check the documentation, quarantine, and/or testing requirements before traveling.
Entry restrictions do not apply to:
- Citizens and legal residents of the European Economic Area, Switzerland, UK, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City;
- Travelers with proof of residency in Lithuania;
- Family members of a citizen or legal resident of Lithuania such as a spouse, registered partner, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren; national visa holders.
For more details and exemptions, please see the source.
Transit is restricted
Most travelers are not allowed to transit through Lithuania.
Travelers allowed to transit are:
- Those returning to their country of residence;
- Some travelers with a long-stay national visa issued by a Schengen State, their partners, and direct family members and dependants under the age of 21.
For full details, please check the source.
Before You Leave
No proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 test results required for vaccinated travelers
Vaccinated travelers are not required to have a negative COVID-19 test result.
This requirement also applies to:
- Travelers who have recovered from COVID-19, with a confirmed positive COVID-19 PCR test and a maximum of 180 days elapsed from the positive test result before arrival.
Mandatory pre-registration form before exiting Colombia
All travelers are required to fill out a pre-registration form before they depart from Colombia. It must be filled at least 1 hour, up to 72 hours before departure.
Travelers will be required to show confirmation of registration before boarding.
Mandatory registration form
All travelers are required to complete an online registration form no earlier than 48 hours before their arrival in Lithuania and present the confirmation QR code at the time of boarding.
Mandatory proof of vaccination
Vaccinated travelers must have a vaccination certificate showing they received all vaccine doses required at least 14 days before travel. Vaccines accepted in Lithuania are Janssen, Comirnaty, Spikevax, or Vaxzevria.
Travelers who recovered from COVID-19 must have received at least 1 vaccine dose and must also have a positive PCR test result.
Travelers with access to the EU Digital Certificate may use it to present proof.
This requirement does not apply to:
- Travelers under the age of 16.
Recommended COVID-19 test after arrival
Travelers are recommended to take a COVID-19 PCR test on day 3 after their arrival in Lithuania, free of charge.
This recommendation does not apply to:
- Travelers who recovered with a confirmed positive PCR test received a maximum of 90 days before arrival.
- A Pcr Test Up To 3 days After Arrival
No quarantine required for vaccinated travelers
Vaccinated travelers are not required to quarantine on arrival in Lithuania.
This also applies to:
- Travelers who have recovered from COVID-19 with valid proof of recovery.
While You're There
Masks are mandatory in public
Travelers must wear masks in the airport, in-flight, and in public places such as shops, indoor markets, taxis, and on public transport.
Mandatory health pass for some public activities
Travelers who want to enjoy cultural, entertainment, or sporting events, as well as celebrations, fairs, festivals, or other temporary gatherings, must have proof of vaccination that follows government guidelines before joining the activity.
Lithuania updated the rules for its National Certificate to require a booster shot in a maximum of 7 months of the initial full vaccination sequence for the pass to remain valid.
For more details, please see the source.
COVID-19 Risk Information
Use of mask
View the Return Trip
Coming SoonYour Travel Planning Assistant
Receive more specific travel restriction information for each leg of your trip. Access your trip details all in one place.
Join over 20,000 travelers on the waitlist to use this free service.