The following information is applicable to people who are fully vaccinated and traveling from Albania to Indonesia.View restrictions for unvaccinated travelers
Governments are changing their policies rapidly in response to the Omicron variant. We recommend checking in regularly and verifying requirements with the linked sources before making travel plans.
Travel is allowed with restrictions for vaccinated travelers
Vaccinated travelers from selected countries are allowed to enter Indonesia as long as they meet one of the following requirements:
- Holders of valid visit visa (B211) or a limited stay visa;
- holders of a valid Business Travel Card;
- Travelers under the Travel Corridor Arrangement (TCA);
- Holders of valid Stay Permits (ITAS or ITAP) and Re-Entry Permits;
- Holders of unused Visit Visa and Limited Stay Visa issued for the period 22 April – 18 July 2021 must re-check the reactivation eVisa that has been sent to the e-mail address of the foreigner and the guarantor. They must use their new eVisa no later than October 15, 2021;
- Travelers with health or humanitarian purposes;
- Holders of diplomatic and service visas
For more details, please see the source.
Entry restrictions do not apply to:
- Indonesian citizens and residency permit holders;
Transit is restricted
Travelers are not allowed to transit through Indonesia.
Transit restrictions do not apply to:
- Nationals of Indonesia;
- Foreign nationals with limited (KITAS) and permanent stay (KITAP) permits;
- Holders of lawful and valid Visas;
- Holders of diplomatic or official visas for an official Ministerial visit or higher;
- Holders of diplomatic stay permits and official/service stay permits;
- Foreign nationals due to special discretion and provided with written permission from relevant ministries/government institutions.
Before You Leave
Proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 test results
Travelers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result in English. The test must be taken a maximum of 72 hours before departure.
- A Rt Pcr Test Up To 72 hours Before Departure
Mandatory proof of vaccination
Travelers must have proof of vaccination in the form of a vaccine card or certificate in paper or digital form showing they have received the full dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Foreign nationals who cannot be vaccinated due to medical conditions must show a health certificate stating that the person is unfit for COVID-19 vaccination.
Travelers exempted are:
- Holders of diplomatic visas at ministerial level on official visits;
- Travelers under the age of 18;
- Travelers under the Travel Corridor Arrangement scheme.
Mandatory Health Alert Card
Travelers are required to download and fill out the eHAC Indonesia (Indonesia Health Alert Card) application via smartphone, then show the details to the officer upon arrival.
Mandatory health insurance
Travelers must have health insurance or travel insurance that includes health financing, as well as a statement letter willing to pay independently all medical costs (if some are not covered by insurance/do not have insurance) if exposed to COVID-19 while in Indonesia.
Mandatory non-Indonesian vaccination verification form
Travelers are required to verify foreign-issued, vaccination cards that will be used to accommodate activities in Indonesia.
Mandatory COVID-19 test on arrival
Travelers are required to take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test on arrival at the airport.
Mandatory 7-day quarantine and testing for vaccinated travelers
Fully vaccinated travelers must quarantine for 7 days at a facility designated by the Indonesian government. Travelers must take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test on day 1 and day 6 of quarantine. Travelers who test positive must quarantine for longer at their own cost. This requirement does apply to:
- Indonesia migrant workers;
- Students and civil servants;
- Travelers who stay in hotels/inns approved by the government
- Travelers over the age of 18;
- Holders of diplomatic/service stay permit;
- Holders of KITAS and KITAP.
While You're There
Masks are mandatory in public
Travelers must wear masks in public places.
COVID-19 Risk Information
Use of mask
View the Return Trip
Coming SoonYour Travel Planning Assistant
Receive more specific travel restriction information for each leg of your trip. Access your trip details all in one place.
Join over 19,000 travelers on the waitlist to use this free service.