- Studio, 1, 2 bedroom units
- 24 hour front desk
- Concierge services
- 1 pool
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 1 poolside bar
- Spa services
- Fitness facility
- Laundry facility
- Hiking / biking
- Child care
- Free wifi
- Free breakfast
Availability & Price
Two Oceans Aquarium - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hisense Wheel of Excellence - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nelson Mandela Gateway - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Greenpoint Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cape Town Stadium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Table Mountain National Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Bree Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Long Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Green Point Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cape Town Cruise Terminal - 2 km / 1.3 mi
St. Georges Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Adderley Street - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for One&Only Cape Town is Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Cape Town, Western Cape 8002
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Good to Know
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Additional Charges & Services
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 990 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 950.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Cash not accepted
- American Express
- JCB International
- Diners Club
Check In / Check Out
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
COVID Policies and Procedures
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Cashless transactions are available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Masks are available to guests
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gloves are available to guests
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Temperature checks are available to guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to reach out if you need something.
Ask us Anything
What a Discount?
Receive discounted prices on all participating hotels, homes and hostels when you log in or sign up.
Show Member Prices